We've Moved! Please visit us in our new location starting April 17th
We will be closed on Wednesday, April 14th - Friday, April 16th
but, we’re still available if you need us.
Call: 714.375.7344 or Text: 714.252.7791
Sitting, standing, running, driving; every single day, you depend on your back to support every movement, every activity of your waking hours. Give your back the comfort it deserves and help ensure a lifetime of good spinal health with a visit to the Huntington Beach branch of Relax The Back®, the nation’s largest specialty retailer of neck and back pain relief and back comfort products.
Good back health is dependent on a number of factors, and our specially trained experts at Relax The Back® know what to look for when assessing your specific needs. We’ll consider your lifestyle, both occupational and recreational, to determine which of our many back and neck comfort products is best suited for you. Relax The Back offers the leadings brands of comfort mattresses and Tempur-Pedic® pillows for lasting back comfort and back pain relief. Maybe your job involves a lot of driving and too many hours in the car are beginning to take a toll on your spine. A seat cushion comes in regular or firm density and is specifically designed to correct your pelvic angle and preserve the natural curve of your spine. Office workers spending long stretches hunched over their desks will appreciate a wide variety of useful office products including back cushions, footrests and ergonomic chairs. Or if you’re retired, enjoy your retirement more in a state-of-the-art massage chair with vibration massage and Far-Infrared heat. Whatever your neck and back care problems are, you’ll find that our years of experience and large selection at our back store can provide with the perfect neck and back pain relief product.
At Relax The Back store in Huntington Beach we fit you for the right massage chair for your needs and budget. Whether you like a soft or firm massage or need full-body or targeted relief, we have the expertise to explain each massage chair’s benefits to you. With a curated collection of the best massage chairs on the market, you can buy with confidence. We offer the best warranty and 48 months financing on our most popular chairs, and we typically match prices from all authorized retailers, including Amazon for identical products. Shop our locally-owned stores that will deliver and set-up your massage chair and explain how it works. Visit us today for your Free 30-minute massage chair experience.
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Save Up to $800 on Hale AirComfort Zero Gravity Recliners
Choose from Standard or Limited Edition. Offer ends 4/30/2021. See store for details.
Save 20% on all Humanscale chairs, desks, and accessories.
Working from Home? Create your own ergonomic home office! Offer ends 4/30/2021.
No Interest for 48 Months on Tempur-Pedic® purchases with your Relax The Back® credit card.
90 Night Trial. Free in-home delivery and set-up. COVID Safe Delivery. See store for more details.