We Are Open!
We are currently open for essential items to help you work from home or heal from home. We do product consultations by phone, and place orders without you ever needing to leave your house.
Shop with us online, email us at email@example.com or text us at 714.252.7791 and we can deliver directly to your home.
Thank you for supporting local business.
Tustin - The Market Place
Relax The Back® offers a variety of solutions to address different aspects of your life that can cause or aggravate your pain. Our employees are well trained in a variety of medical conditions, tests, and treatments in order to fit your specific conditions with products that can effectively provide the relief you need.
If you’re looking for a better night sleep and want to wake up feeling refreshed and pain free, check out our selection of sleep accessories like the CountourSleep Bed Wedge System to increase circulation, take pressure off the spine, and help align your vertebrae all while you are asleep or the popular Tempur-Pedic® mattresses! You can also try our specialty pillows such the DreamWeaver™ body pillow for targeted relief in any position.
Relax The Back® also offers a variety of products for your everyday life. With Zero Gravity recliners, custom ergonomic office chairs and desk accessories, specialized lumbar and sacral cushions, or travel accessories for your life on the go, we can help keep your pain at bay for good! Visit us soon to experience our complete selection of massage chairs.
Visit Relax The Back® Tustin, located at 2891 El Camino Real and see what back pain relief looks like for you.
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Save 20% on Humanscale Office Products
Working from Home? Create your own ergonomic home office! Offer ends 6/30/2020.
Save $50 on the PureFit Wedge System
Save $50 on the ErgoAdjust Wedge Pillow System. Plus, 25% OFF PureFit Wedge System Cases. Offer ends 7/31/2020. See store for more details.
Save $500 on a Premium Leather Perfect Chair®
(SofHyde to Premium Leather for PC-610, PC-600 and PC-420 and Premium Leather PC-610 to Premium Leather PC-LiVE™). Offer ends 6/30/2020. See store for details.