Relax The Back Store in Pasadena CA
Monday - Saturday: 11 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 6 pm
Relax The Back is a reliable local seller of ergonomic office furniture & chairs, Tempur-Pedic mattresses, massage chairs, lift chairs, recliners, knee braces & more in Pasadena, CA. Discover the pleasure of a potentially pain-free life with a visit to our Relax The Back® store in Pasadena. Relax The Back provides a unique, holistic approach to the six categories of health: sleep, recliners, massage, fitness, travel, and office products. From simple pillows and back cushions to a complete selection of the most sophisticated body-contouring massage chairs, we’ll help you find the perfect solution to your neck and back pain issues. Visit us to experience first before you buy any of these products.
At Relax The Back store in Pasadena we fit you for the right massage chair for your needs and budget. Whether you like a soft or firm massage or need full-body or targeted relief, we have the expertise to explain each massage chair’s benefits to you. With a curated collection of the best massage chairs on the market, you can buy with confidence. We offer the best warranty and 48 months financing on our most popular chairs, and we typically match prices from all authorized retailers, including Amazon for identical products. Shop our locally-owned stores that will deliver and set-up your massage chair and explain how it works. Visit us today for your Free 30-minute massage chair experience.
We receive referrals from medical professionals on a regular basis because they trust our ability to accurately assess and find answers to most neck and back issues. Our in-house consultants at our back store have received special training in spinal health and are able to make product recommendations based on their knowledge and experience. If your job or lifestyle requires a lot of sitting, they may suggest a LumbarCushion by Tempur-Pedic™ to support your lower and mid back while helping to maintain correct posture. If you are looking for a better night’s sleep, we take a whole body approach to improving the quality of your sleep. You'll find many great products such as our Tempur-Pedic® mattresses made from temperature and pressure sensitive material that conforms to the individual contours of your body to help you get back to sleeping better, working better and feeling better. Weekend warriors can check out our exercise products, designed to increase flexibility and improve general strength and conditioning. Those in need of the ultimate in therapeutic pampering at the end of the day can consider a massage chair.
Whether you’re looking for solutions to long-term back and neck pain or just looking to surprise the someone in your life with a stadium seat cushion, you’ll find the answers at Relax The Back Pasadena. Visit our Pasadena location at 709 E. Colorado Blvd in Pasadena.
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Save $500 on the Hale AirComfort Zero Gravity Recliner
Offer ends 3/31/23.
Save $400 off the Transcend Desk by Relax The Back
Offer ends 3/31/23.