We Are Open!
We invite you to visit us at your convenience. We can also do product consultations by phone, and place orders without you ever needing to leave your house. We are available for private in-store appointments, or shop the way you feel most comfortable:
Shop with us online, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 714.252.7791 and we can deliver directly to your home.
Thank you for supporting local business.
It’s hard to imagine what could make the unbeatable sunshine and enviable quality of life in Pasadena, California even better. How about a luxurious, relaxing massage or a Tempur-Pedic® mattress? At Relax The Back, we believe that you deserve the benefits of massage every day—not just on special occasions or sporadic spa days.
Relax The Back offers a vast array of at-home luxury massage chair and foot massage product options to improve your health and relieve your stress. From our classic massage chairs, to our high technology zero-gravity exquisitely deluxe Human Touch® Massage Chairs, we can provide you with access to a body enveloping massage experience whenever you want it, and whenever you need it most. Visit us soon to experience our complete selection of massage chairs.
At Relax The Back, it’s important to us that the rewards of massage care are widely available to patrons from all woks of life. If you spend all day on your feet and need some major foot and leg relief when you get home, try our foot massagers. If you’re on a budget, we’ve still got your back. We offer an assortment of affordable body-relaxing products, even for the on-the-go types. Try our handheld massagers (perfect for frequent travelers).
Make every day a special occasion, and treat yourself to a massage whenever you please! And remember, Relax The Back also carries a wide selection of other back pain relief and back comfort products. So come visit our convenient Pasadena back store on 709 E. Colorado Blvd. and we’ll help you find the back comfort and back pain relief product that’s just right for you. You deserve it.
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Save Up to $800 on Hale AirComfort Zero Gravity Recliners
Choose from Standard or Limited Edition. Offer ends 4/30/2021. See store for details.
Save 20% on all Humanscale chairs, desks, and accessories.
Working from Home? Create your own ergonomic home office! Offer ends 4/30/2021.
No Interest for 48 Months on Tempur-Pedic® purchases with your Relax The Back® credit card.
90 Night Trial. Free in-home delivery and set-up. COVID Safe Delivery. See store for more details.