Open by Appointment Only!
We are currently open by appointment for essential items to help you work from home or heal from home. We do product consultations by phone, and place orders without you ever needing to leave your house.
Shop with us online, contact us by phone, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can deliver directly to your home.
Thank you for supporting local business.
Come Try the New TEMPUR-Breeze® Mattresses with Cooling Technology from Cover to Core
From your bed to your car to the office, you may be constantly moving to and from places of rest. While this may seem effortless, you are actually putting a big strain on your neck and back if you are not sitting and sleeping properly. Relax The Back is here to help; with innovative back comfort products such as our top quality Tempur-Pedic® pillows and mattresses you’ll start the day fresh with a full night’s rest.
The next step is making your car a comfort zone with products such as our seat cushions that can be easily placed in any vehicle for the utmost back comfort while driving. The last link in the chain is to make sure that you are giving your neck and back full support at the office. After long hours in the same position working, you may find that you are not only mentally exhausted, but also physically stressed. This is because most office chairs do not provide adequate lumbar support nor do they fit the contour of your body. This can prove to be detrimental to the quality of your work and the health of your muscles and bones.
At our back store, our expert associates are trained with a medical background so that we can approach whatever pain you may be having from the root of the problem. Get the back pain relief you need at work and at home with excellent ergonomic office chairs and therapy products that will not only treat but also prevent pain in the future. Visit us soon to experience our complete selection of massage chairs.
Our Relax The Back Thousand Oaks location is just off the Westlake Blvd exit at 2897 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Come and shop at the nation’s largest specialty retailer for back pain relief and back comfort products today!
Need to find another store? Click here for more Relax The Back locations in your area.
Business to Business
Ask The Experts at Relax The Back
Your employees (whether they number 2 or 200) are your most important asset. Good ergonomics keep them healthier and more productive. A healthy workspace is the sum of many parts. It's a system based on whole body ergonomics, where best angles, proper heights and convenient levels all work together to achieve maximum comfort. The way we see it, work shouldn’t be a pain. Ever.
At Relax The Back, we understand that proper ergonomics is the key to happier, more productive employees. Our Consultants have completed in-depth training and achieved national recognition as Certified Ergonomics Assessment Specialists. This makes them uniquely qualified to help you choose the right products for your work area, and to conduct on-site workplace evaluations based on guidelines from the Occupational Safety & Health Administration.
Keep in mind that the prices you see on this site are retail. We offer many special programs to our business-to-business clients including:
• Multi-Chair Discounts - We cater to corporations of any size. We provide ergonomic consultations and discounts on multi-chair orders.
• Ergonomic Office Assessment - Let our Business Ergonomics Consultant properly assess your work environment and help you select products and accessories to properly support you while you work.
• FREE Office Ergonomics Education - We’ll educate your staff on the proper workstation set-up and how to work more efficiently to avoid injury.
• FREE In-Office Set-up - Once your products arrive, we’ll deliver them to your office and educate you on the proper use of the product and how to incorporate them into your workstation for maximum effectiveness.
Did You Know…
• Each year, 1.8 million U.S. workers experience work-related injuries caused by overexertion or repetitive motion – injuries known as musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs). About 600,000 of those are serious enough to require time off work and account for one-third of all workers’ compensation costs annually.
• According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the average cost per incidence of an MSD is estimated to be $12,000, which includes lost work with full wages, replacement wages, lost productivity, and medical treatment (not including surgery). If surgery is required, the average cost bumps up to $43,000 per incidence, according to the American Society of Orthopedic Surgeons.
• In a recent case study, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company discovered that “Every $1 invested in Safety/Ergo has a $3 -- $6 return on investment.”
• In her March 2013, Keynote Address at the Applied Ergonomics Conference (Dallas, TX), Janet Froetscher, President & CEO of the National Safety Council said that companies could save between $9 Billion to $23 Billion in Workers’ Comp expenses if they invested in Ergonomics.
We also accept purchase orders and provide an easy solution for quick product re-ordering.
Relax The Back makes buying chairs and other ergonomic office accessories for your company easier.
Save 20% on Humanscale Office Products
Working from Home? Create your own ergonomic home office! Offer ends 4/10/2020.
Save $500 on a Premium Leather Perfect Chair®
(SofHyde to Premium Leather for PC-610, PC-600 and PC-420 and Premium Leather PC-610 to Premium Leather PC-LiVE™). Offer ends 6/21/2020. See store for details.
48 Month Financing on Select Massage Chairs
No interest financing on M.8 by OHOC™, Novo XT2 by Human Touch®, Qi SE by Cozzia®, and Super Novo by Human Touch®. See store for more details. Offer ends 4/30/2020.